Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quarter One In Review 09-10






Last year when I was finishing 5th grade, I thought 6th grade was going to be exciting. It was mostly because at AISC, my friend Holli gloated about it. Actually, I found out that 6th grade wasn't worth gloating about, but from what I know about the elementary school here, it might be worth gloating about to someone in elementary here. I thought keeping up with homework was going to be hard but it turned out to be easy I thought locker organization was going to be easier than desk organization, but I guess I was wrong. Something I had no idea about but turned out to be important was bringing blank lined notebook paper. August 11 was the first day of school. I remember the first advisory meeting. During August, after school activities began. I didn't participate in anything. September 24 we had class retreats. I remember the bus ride to the ARA. We got a whole bus to ourselves and laughed ourselves silly. Bruce Covile was here last week, I really enjoyed his presentations, and most of all his one at Humanities Night. I have 3 things signed by him; a book, a bookmark, and a tennis ball. We took ISA tests last week. They were boring and a little hard. We got no time at all for writing prompts, and not enough to finish the math test, but the reading was OK. We have a big break next week. I plan to do nothing! And go to KL! There are a lot of changes this year. Something I am really good at is doing my homework, even if I don't always bring it in. Something I am not so good at is reading comprehension. Something I would like to improve on is my grades. Next quarter I aProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

hoping to make high honor roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment